DivorceCare Surviving the HolidaysIf you’re separated or divorced, the holidays can be a lonely, stressful, depressing time. But there’s hope. Join us for an encouraging seminar that will help you survive the holidays and discover new ways to enjoy them again.
|Main dish for dinner provided, side dishes are appreciated.|
What Can I Expect?
The seminar features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews with counselors, experts in
divorce-related care, and other people who have experienced the holidays after a separation or divorce. These people share honestly about:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to survive potentially awkward moments at holiday events
- How to help your children have a good holiday experience
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time