What is the HS Fall Retreat?
Fall Retreat is an exciting, restful weekend with incredible opportunities for you to grow in your faith, meet new friends, and experience a lot of fun! Space is limited; the first 20 students that register get a free t-shirt!
Where are we staying?
We will be staying at the St. George Island Christian Retreat Center in St. George Island, FL. St George has beach access and bay access as well as great fishing, paddleboarding, basketball, volleyball and more!
What should I bring?
- $15 cash for dinner and snacks on the drive
- Linens (Bedding/Sleeping Bag)
- Bug Spray
- Toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, soap, and deodorant)
- Beach towel
- Bathing suit
- Closed toe shoes
- Modest bathing suits
- Halloween Costume (how spooky)
- Clothes to get messy in
- Water bottle
- Fishing gear (if they want to fish)
- Inflatable paddleboards (if they want to paddleboard)
What should I leave at home?
Computers, cell phones, iPods, magazines, alcohol, drugs, fireworks, candles, tobacco products, immodest clothing or clothing with questionable content.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 352-746-6200, ext 179.
Forms and full payment are due when you register.